|You are here
: Home >
Admission process starts with a public notice in a leading newspaper.
1. Admission is only for the forthcoming term. Parent/Guardians are requested to submit the properly filled Registration Form, obtained from School Office between 9 am to 2 pm on any working day. Registration Form may be obtained / downloaded from the website of the school.
2. Students from other schools will be admitted only on production of a Transfer Certificate from the recognized school last attended.
3. Check the Name and Date of Birth (both in figures and words) along with other details before submitting the Registration Form for enrolment.
4. Due care must be taken by parent/guardians to attach the Documents asked for (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
5. Applicants will be admitted to the particular class for which admission is sought only if he/she clears the Admission Test, besides Pre Class.
6. South Delhi Public School reserves the right to admit students qualifying only in those classes for which they have qualified subject to availability of seats. The names of Selected Applicants are displayed on the School Bulletin Board (Applicable to Prep Class).