|You are here
: Home >
This school will add pre-school classes from academic session from 2013-14. Admission process starts with a public notice in a leading newspaper. Registration of names will begin from 1st January to 15th January 2013 for Pre-School. Class.
1. Admission is only for the forthcoming term. Parent/Guardians are requested to submit the properly filled Registration Form, obtained from School Office between 9 a.m. to 12 noon on any working day, other than Pre-School.
2. Parent/Guardians are advised to obtain the Enrolment Number slip on submission of the complete Registration Form at the School Office on any working day between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. upto 15 January for Pre-School.
3. The enrolment is only for the Term to follow and process is completed during the preceding term.
4. Students from other schools will be admitted only on production of a Transfer Certificate from the recognized school last attended.
5. Check the Name and Date of Birth (both in figures and words) along with other details before submitting the Registration Form for enrolment.
6. Due care must be taken by parent/guardians to attach the Documents asked for (Original Birth Certificate) along with the requisite number of photographs.
7. Students seeking admission upto Class 8 from an Unrecognized School will have to produce an Affidavit on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper along with an original Birth Certificate, duly attested by an Executive Magistrate/Oath Commissioner/Notary Public, stating that he/she has not attended a recognized school previously.
8. Applicants will be admitted to the particular class for which admission is sought only if he/she clears the Admission Test, besides Pre-School.
9. South Delhi Public School reserves the right to admit students qualifying only in those classes for which they have qualified subject to availability of seats. The names of Selected Applicants are displayed on the School Bulletin Board (Applicable to all classes except Pre-School)
School Transport facility is for the existing routes only. Parent/Guardians should however ascertain the transport facility for their places of residence prior to seeking admission of their wards.
Tuition Fees shall be paid for the full academic year i.e. for 12 months irrespective of the date and month of admission. The academic year starts on 1st April and ends on 31st March.
Conveyance Charges of Bus shall be paid for 11 months i.e. from April to March next year except for the month of June. Discontinuance of Transport Service for a short period shall not be permissible. One-side transportation is also not permissible.
Tuition Fees and Conveyance Charges shall be paid for the full month irrespective of the date of admission in that month.
Admission Fees, Tuition Fees and Conveyance Charges, or any other charges once deposited, shall not be refunded by the school.
An increase in school dues may occur annually.
Payment at the time of admission is to be made in Online/POS/NEFT.
Caution Money if not claimed within 6 months from the date of withdrawal of the student(s) will lapse to the school. Refund will be made only on surrendering the Original Receipt.
Fees is to be deposited bi-monthly.
Bi-monthly fees is payable by 10th of 1st month of currency period. The schedule for fees is as follows:
|Fee for the currency period
||Last day for depositing fees
|April - May
|June - July
|August - September
|October - November
|December - January
|February - March
Change of Address must be notified to the school in writing at the earliest.